For The Media
About the Hastings Center
Tailored to the needs of journalists, the Bioethics Briefings contains overviews of issues in bioethics of high public interest. An updated edition will be published online-only in 2016.
Journal Press Kits
Hastings Center News
- PRESS RELEASE 07-08-2019: Does Genetic Testing Post Psychosocial Risks?
- PRESS RELEASE 06-06-2019: Dementia and the Ethics of Choosing When to Die
- PRESS RELEASE 5-23-2019: New in Ethics & Human Research, May-June 2019
- PRESS RELEASE 5-15-2019: National Endowment for the Humanities Supports Hastings Center Project on Disability, Technology, and Flourishing
- PRESS RELEASE 4-25-2019: New in the Hastings Center Report, March-April 2019
- PRESS RELEASE 3-25-2019: New in Ethics & Human Research, March-April 2019
- Press Release 3-04-2019: Should Patients Be Considered Consumers?
- Press Release 2-21-2019: New in the Hastings Center Report, January-February 2019
- The Inaugural Issue of Ethics & Human Research, January – February 2019
- Press Release 1-04-2019: What Does “Dead” Mean?
- Press Release 1-04-2019: New in the Hastings Center Report
- PRESS RELEASE 10-22-2018: New in the Hastings Center Report, September-October 2018
- PRESS RELEASE 10-16-2018: What Makes a Good Life in Late Life? Citizenship and Justice in Aging Societies
- PRESS RELEASE 10-1-2018: Announcing Ethics & Human Research
- PRESS RELEASE 9-26-2018: Debating Modern Medical Technologies: The Politics of Safety, Effectiveness, and Patient Access
- PRESS RELEASE 8-16-2018: New in the Hastings Center Report, July-August 2018
- PRESS RELEASE 8-15-2018: Should All Babies Have Their Genomes Sequenced?
- PRESS RELEASE 6-06-2018: New Hastings Center Project: How Should the Public Learn?
- PRESS RELEASE 6-01-2018: New in the Hastings Center Report, May-June 2018
- PRESS RELEASE: 4-13-2018: Five Physicians Honored for Exemplary Care of Patients Nearing the End of Life
- PRESS RELEASE: 4-05-2018: New in the Hastings Center Report, March-April 2018
- PRESS RELEASE: 4-02-2018: Application Deadline Approaching: The Hastings Center Awards for Excellence in Journalism on Ethics and Reprogenetics
- New in the Hastings Center Report, January-February 2018
- PRESS RELEASE 2-20-2018 Special Report: Aligning Policy Analysis with the Public’s Values
- PRESS RELEASE: 1-08-2018: Good Sport: Why Our Games Matter, and How Doping Undermines Them
- PRESS RELEASE: 11-30-2017: New in the Hastings Center Report
- PRESS RELEASE: 11-27-2017: Reimagining Autonomy in Reproductive Medicine
- PRESS RELEASE: 10-03-2017: New in the Hastings Center Report
- PRESS RELEASE: 10-02-2017: Breakthrough Cancer Treatment Brings Hope and Challenges
- PRESS RELEASE: 8-09-2017: Supporting Women’s Autonomy in Prenatal Testing
- PRESS RELEASE: 8-04-2017: Recreating the Wild: De-extinction, Technology, and the Ethics of Conservation
- PRESS RELEASE: 7-31-2017: New in the Hastings Center Report
- PRESS RELEASE: 5-31-2017: New in the Hastings Center Report
- PRESS RELEASE: 5-11-2017: Setting Priorities for Future Work on Aging
PRESS RELEASE: 4-4-16 Ethical Imperative and Moral Challenges of Engaging Patients and the Public with Health Care Evidence
PRESS RELEASE: 7-7-15 As Medicaid Turns 50, Hastings Center Scholar Examines Reforms Aimed at Improving Value for Dollar
PRESS RELEASE 4-16-14: Preterm Births, Multiples, and Fertility Treatment: Recommendations for Changes to Policy and Clinical Practice
PRESS RELEASE: 1-21-14 Five Physicians Honored for Outstanding Care of Patients Near the End of Life
Please direct questions to:
Susan Gilbert, Director of Communications
845-424-4040, ext. 244