Please support our work. Founded over 50 years ago, The Hastings Center is the only independent bioethics research institute in the nation. That status—and our ability to identify key challenges, speak frankly, and work with other experts around the world to create novel recommendations for ethical practice—requires financial support. Your gift will help us help society ensure just and compassionate health care for everyone and the wise use of emerging technologies…during this pandemic and beyond.
Hastings Center Giving Levels
Founders’ Society ($25,000 plus)
- Exclusive interactive research briefings on study goals and outcomes via video or teleconference
- Distinguished recognition and appreciation from the Chairman and President.
- All the benefits of being a member of the Cornerstone Society.
Cornerstone Society ($10,000-$24,999)
- Annual invitation to lunch with the Board of Directors and Center Leadership.
- Hastings Center thank you gift.
- On-line subscription to the Hastings Center Report and Special Reports. · Special invitations to Hastings Conversations with President and distinguished scholars.
- All the benefits of being a member of the President’s Society.
President’s Society ($5,000-$9,999)
- Personal appreciation from the President.
- Select invitations to regional salons and guest-speaker events.
- All the benefits of being a member of the Callahan Society.
Callahan Society ($1,000-$4,999)
- An inscribed leaf on our Annual Giving Tree, celebrating those who have supported the Center at $1,000 or more.
- Special invitations to Hastings Conversations with President and distinguished scholars.
- All the benefits of being a Supporting Member.
Supporting Member ($1-$999)
- At your option, inclusion in our Annual Report and Donor webpage.
- Weekly newsletter.