Please support our work. The COVID-19 pandemic raises pressing ethical issues at the intersection of health, science, and technology. Your gifts allow our Scholars to pivot nimbly toward the urgency of now. The stakes have never been higher. Our experts are responding quickly yet thoughtfully on topics such as ethical guidelines for health care institutions, the rationing of ventilators and other life-saving medical equipment, the need for a stronger federal response to the crisis, and a cross-cutting commitment to protecting those most vulnerable during this crisis. Founded over 50 years ago, The Hastings Center is the only independent bioethics research institute in the nation. That status—and our ability to identify key challenges, speak frankly, and work with other experts around the world to create novel recommendations for ethical practice—comes at a cost. Your gift will help us help society ensure just and compassionate health care for everyone and the wise use of emerging technologies…during this pandemic and far beyond.
Founders’ Society ($25,000 plus)
- Exclusive interactive research briefings on study goals and outcomes via video or teleconference
- Distinguished recognition and appreciation from the Chairman and President.
- All the benefits of being a member of the Cornerstone Society.
Cornerstone Society ($10,000-$24,999)
- Annual invitation to lunch with the Board of Directors and Center Leadership.
- Hastings Center thank you gift.
- On-line subscription to the Hastings Center Report and Special Reports. · Special invitations to Hastings Conversations with President and distinguished scholars.
- All the benefits of being a member of the President’s Society.
President’s Society ($5,000-$9,999)
- Personal appreciation from the President.
- Select invitations to regional salons and guest-speaker events.
- All the benefits of being a member of the Callahan Society.
Callahan Society ($1,000-$4,999)
- An inscribed leaf on our Annual Giving Tree, celebrating those who have supported the Center at $1,000 or more.
- Special invitations to Hastings Conversations with President and distinguished scholars.
- All the benefits of being a Supporting Member.
Supporting Member ($1-$999)
At your option, inclusion in our Annual Report and Donor webpage.
Use the form below to donate with a credit card.
The Hastings Center also welcomes donations via ACH payment or eChecks. Please contact Siofra Vizzi (845-424-4040 x202) for prompt assistance.